When Dan from Reebok’s Spartan Race contacted me offering a free race entry code for one of my readers, I was thrilled, and quite honestly, a little jealous! I’m a huge fan of extreme races, and have heard nothing but great things from friends who have participated in them. Many participants say that the feeling of accomplishment at the end is far more rewarding than any tangible prize they received. And don’t forget the well-earned bragging rights that come from completing the race as well.
The Spartan Race, voted #1 Obstacle Race by Outside Magazine, is about more than just going through some muddy obstacle course and racing to the finish. It gives you something to work for and a goal to tackle. Spartan Race pushes your limits, so that you come out stronger, healthier, and more active.
What is a spartan?
- A Spartan pushes their mind and body to their limits.
- A Spartan masters their emotions.
- A Spartan learns continuously.
- A Spartan gives generously.
- A Spartan leads.
- A Spartan stands up for what they believe in, no matter the cost.
- A Spartan knows their flaws as well as they know their strengths.
- A Spartan proves themselves through actions, not words.
- A Spartan lives every day as if it were their last.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to enter the Spartan Race, then follow the link for the Rafflecopter Giveaway below to enter for a chance to win one free entry code to any Spartan Sprint, Super Spartan or Spartan Beast race.
Also, all Blondes Have More Run readers get 15% off the entrance fee to any Spartan Race by following this link: http://bit.ly/spartanwarrior.
A race could change your life. Click here to find out how.