Hey all! I was nominated by Miss Chris Creations for the Versatile Blogger Award! Of course I wanted to accept, and pass on the love to fellow bloggers.
The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award
2. Share 7 random facts about myself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers of my favorite versatile bloggers for this award
1. Chocolate is a huge weakness for me.
2. I love love love to cook and bake, and even enjoy cleaning sometimes…I know, weird.
3. Last year I attended a DKNY Fashion show during the Fall Fashion Week in NYC – kind of on a whim.
4. I was in NYC for Hurricane Sandy and actually went out exploring in the middle of it with my roomies – probably not the brightest idea.
5. I love daytime television shows like GMA, Kelly & Michael, and most of all, Doctor Oz.
6. Other TV guilty pleasures: Dance Moms and The Bachelor
7. Everyone in my family is musically talented in at least one way, and I am musically challenged.
And the nominees for the most versatile blogger award are:
10. Olive to Run
11. Health Forager
12. Carrots ‘n’ Cake
13. Iowa Girl Eats
14. Run Pretty
If you haven’t yet, check them out! They all offer great healthy recipes and awesome fitness advice and motivation! They’re a great bunch!