Hope everyone’s Monday is going swimmingly!
On Saturday, the weather was b-e-a-utiful! (10 points if you can name the movie) I made the most delicious, little turkey burger sliders. Since the weather was lovely, I got to make them on the grill, which made them all the better. On the side…a salad with an arugala base topped with watermelon, red onion, feta, olive oil and rice vinegar. It was quite the summer meal! I also have a lot of leftover turkey burger sliders that I bagged up for quick lunches this week.
Spinach, Tomato & Feta Turkey Burger Sliders
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/4 c. crumbled feta
- 1/3 c. diced tomatoes
- 1/3 c. red onion, chopped
- 1 T. ground flax seed
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- Fresh Pepper
- In a pan, heat olive oil and garlic over low-medium heat. Add in spinach, and stir around until all spinach is wilted.
- In a bowl, combine ground turkey, tomatoes, spinach, feta, ground flax, a few shakes of oregano, a few shakes of basil, and a little bit of black pepper.
- Form them into little patties.
- Throw them on the grill, cook on the stove, or bake in the oven!
Onto the giveaway! Amazing Grass was nice enough to send me a whole assortment of their products.
One of you will get:
- 4 Packets of Amazing Meal (Original, Pomegranate Mango Infusion, Chocolate Infusion, and Vanilla Chai Infusion)
- 3 Green SuperFood Energy Bars (Original, Berry and Chocolate)
- Individual Serving Green SuperFood Packets (ORAC, Chocolate, Orange Dreamsicle, Energy, Raw Preserve, Berry, Barley Grass Wheat Grass & Alfalfa, and Wheat Grass)
- On the go bottle to mix up your Amazing Meal Packets or SuperFood packets and go
Enter using the link for Rafflecopter below. I will announce the winner on Friday, April 19th on here.